Monday, March 27, 2017

My Favorite Things - Creative Construction With Blueprints Challenge - Scallops!!


Hello, hello!!

Some of the sweet My Favorite Things peeps and I are using Blueprints Die-Namics for our Creative Construction with Blueprints Challenge!!  This month the challenge was to use Blueprints Die-Namics that feature scallops!




I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics to create a fun little shaker baby card!  I used the scalloped rectangle die and one of the rectangle dies from the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics to create a scalloped frame.  I’d been dying to use the new Baby Rattle Die-Namics, so I thought this scallops challenge was the perfect opportunity to break it out.  The bow on the rattle was creating using the bow dies from Blueprints 17.  I’m telling  you, no crafter’s collection should be without the Blueprints Die-Namics.  They are universally versatile and absolutely necessary to creating a perfectly executed project!  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used to create this card below.

Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to see more scalloped inspiration using Blueprints!  And we’d love for you to play along with us!  Get your Blueprints out and get your scallop on!!

That’s it for today, friends!! I’m just a stampin’ fool trying to get ahead!  I sure do appreciate you stopping by – I’ll be back with more stampy goodness very soon!!  Until then, have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I love this card! TFS

Nancy said...

Incredible shaker and baby card!

Karen in Florida said...

My daughter's baby shower is Saturday and I'm casing you to make a card for her. Thanks for your amazing ideas and continual inspiration!!!
I love everything you do!!!!