Friday, April 21, 2017

Avery Elle–Shine Bright!

 

Hello, my loves!

 

It’s Friday, so it must be time for me to share a project over on the Avery Elle Design Blog.  My project today features the Shine Bright Stamp Set and coordinating dies.

 

4-21-17-Shine-Bright

PRODUCTS USED:

Shine Bright Stamp Set
Shine Bright Dies
Double Pierced Circle Dies
Double Pierced Square Dies
New Moon Dye Ink

 

The Shine Bright Stamp Set lends itself to very detailed as well as clean and simple card designs.  I love a versatile stamp set like that.  I stamped the images from the Shine Bright Stamp Set using New Moon Dye Ink and colored them with Copic Markers.  I die cut the images using the coordinating Shine Bright Dies.  I masked off the edges of a 4.25” square card base and blended some distress inks to create the sunset.  I die cut the image panel using the Double Pierced Square Dies and the Double Pierced Circle Dies.  I’ve listed and linked all of the products that I used above.

 

Please click on through to Avery Elle Design Blog for more extraordinary inspiration from my sweet teammates!  You’ll find some great stuff there, I tell ya!

 

That’s it for me today!!  Still plugging away at my deadlines in anticipation of our trip to Italy next week!!  I’d love an extra week right about now . . . somehow I don’t think that’s going to happen.  LOL  So, I’ll just keep knocking it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I sure do love it when you do!  It truly makes my day!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely beautiful work here Karolyn!
Italy? How wonderful. Have a safe and fantastic time!